Terms & Conditions
- Entries into the Competition relate to the dates advertised.
- Entry to the Free Competion is open to Camden residents over 55 years only.
- Participants must have a Camden postcode to participate.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- The entry instructions form part of these rules.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes. This will only be in summary e.g. Mrs Smith from Camden.
- Only one entry per person.
- Employees or family members of employees of Age UK Camden or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members are not eligible for entry into the competition.
- One winner will win all the prizes advertised. There is no alternative prize.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The draw will take place on the date advertised. The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final.
- Notification of winning: The winner will be notified 1 week after the closing date advertised.
- The promoter of the Competition is West Creative Ltd, 25 Southwold Road, London, E5 9PT.
- The decision of the promoter is final.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the promoter to contact the winner then he will be entitled to dispose of the prize as he thinks fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. A period of one month will be allowed after notification to the supplied contact details for the winner to claim the prize.